Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections On Week #1


  1.  The only factor that may affect my participation in this class is that I travel a lot on the weekends for softball tournaments and I don’t always have access to Internet.
  2.  I think the best learning experience that I have experience was in chemistry when I finally understood how to do stoichiometry. I was in class and he did an example on the board and it finally just clicked. It literally felt like a light bulb moment. I learned about myself that I need to be able to connect the dots in my brain before I can fully understand a topic. I also learned that I need to keep trying until I get it and not give up or I will never learn.
  3. I am definitely most excited about becoming a good blogger! I look forward to becoming a better writer as well as a deeper thinker. I think by learning how to do most of this work online I will be able to apply to college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment