Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Character Study (II)


Now let me elaborate a little bit on how my companions and I got together to create the one of a kind group known as the Revengers. We were called together by our queen, Queen Sarah. She calls on us every time our great country, Ice Land, is in dire jeopardy. This time we were called together to risk our lives to save the kingdom of Candy Land which is ruled by Queen Rachel. The kingdom is currently being over run by an evil dragon. So now that you know what our mission is and how my companions and I were called together, I will now introduce you to the members of the Revengers. There is Professor A, who to be completely honest, is the brains of the operation. Ninja Whitney and her horse Thunder are the swift sneaky ones that have the ability to get into anywhere and of course there is me the Human Bird Fish. Now back to the story, Queen Rachel and her driver, Connor, has come to pick us up and take is into Candy Land in her candy motor home. As we were making our trek across the land of Ice Land we found out a few interesting details about the dragon. Apparently, Connor gave it to Queen Rachel as a baby to thank her for sparing his life. We continued on our journey, but little did we know the twists and turns this adventure would take from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment