Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hacking My Education

1. What do you want to know by the end of this course that you don’t know already?
-Not to sound “Hallmark-y,” but I really want to learn more about myself. I want to learn about what things interest me and most importantly how to allow myself to learn. 
2. What skills do you want to be able to demonstrate on your blog?
-I want to be able to demonstrate my ability to perceive things from a different perspective that is unique to me, I want to show improvement as this course continues, and I want to show my ability to become an expert on things we learn in class.
3.What experiences do you want to get under your belt before you graduate?
-I want to experience having that light bulb moment when I completely understand something and I am able to converse with someone about that topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment