Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

Similarities:
My outlook on life
My work ethic
My personality

Differences:
Time Management
I won’t have the distractions that I have now 
Living on my own
Responsible for myself

-I feel like after graduation many people will stay exactly the same as they were in high school. At first they may try to be different but we all have habits and we all usually fall back into the same patterns of living that we've had our whole lives.

-I feel like the things I want to do and the things I have to do are one in the same. If I want to do something it needs to be a priority and therefore something I have to do. My outlook on things must remain positive and I must maintain my determination because if i want something bad enough I can do anything.


-As I move on with my life I expect myself to remain true to who I am and the values I hold dear. I expect to never conform to the pressures of this world and not compromise who I am for anybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment